background

Friday, July 22, 2011

Teacher's Notebook

As I was looking through a few of my favorite teacher's blogs tonight, I came across Teaching in FlipFlops.  The author of this blog is a new third grade teacher, who also happens to be using a LOT of zebra print in her classroom this year.  (I feel like I struck gold with this one!)  Anyway, she mentioned in a couple of her posts that she has a Teacher's Notebook store, so I went over to check it out.  The concept of Teacher's Notebook is a lot like TPT, but I think it may be even better!  First, several of the Teacher's Notebook stores post free items there as well, since it's a little easier than posting everything to your blog.  Second....get ready for this....you can earn rewards for your purchases!  Yay!  I love to earn rewards for buying things that i want to buy anyway!  Basically, this is a great resource, and I thought I'd share it with you all!
Check it out! 
~Myranda

No comments:

Post a Comment