background

Thursday, July 7, 2011

10 Things About Sarah

Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens is hosting a 10 Things About Me Linky Party and I think this is the perfect way to kick off our new blog! Here are 10 things about me:

1. I am terrified of gigantic objects. So far the 2 worst that I've seen have been Cruise Ships and hot air balloons.

2. I have officially been teaching first grade longer than I taught second grade and I can honestly say that I prefer first. I love my little kiddos!

3. I have an obsession with iced coffee. I don't care how cold it is outside, I want it iced.

4. I'm not a very good singer, but I LOVE to sing in my car. The louder the better.

5. I'm the grim reaper for plants. I can't keep them alive no matter what I do.

6. My favorite subject to teach is Reading.

7. I'm a big time hypochondriac. I can't watch any TV shows about sick people because then I'm convinced I have whatever it is they had.

8. I have a hairless cat (yes, just like the one in Austin Powers) and he may as well be my child.

9. I love to sew and read blogs about sewing.

10. I have the best job in the world!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious about the BIG OBJECTS!
    I am a new follower thanks to the linky party! Stop by my blog, follow me & find out about my 200 follower giveaway :o)
    Peace, Mel D
    Oh the Places We’ll Go

    ReplyDelete