background

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back to School Packet

I may be a little early on this, but I finished my Back to School parent packet last night!   (I can FINALLY get back into my classroom to work tomorrow, so I'm getting pretty excited!)  Each year, a couple of days before the first day of school, our school holds Ready Fest.  This gives students and parents a chance to meet their new teacher and get some registration-type paperwork done.  This, year, I'm planniong on giving this packet of information to parents at Ready Fest.  I'm hoping this will help them to feel confident about the first day of school, and it may improve my chances of getting some of this paperwork back! :)
I'm attaching my Back to School packet, and you are more than welcome to use it for your own classroom.  I am planning to print the first page on cute polka dot paper (Thanks Dollar Tree!), punch a hole in the top left corner of each page, and attach them with cuet ribbon.  Basically, even though it may be a waste of time, I'm planning to cutesy it up! 
Let me know if you have any questions about anything included in this packet!
~Myranda

11 comments:

  1. Hi, is there any way that I can edit this packet a little? In some parts it says the name of your school. Please reply back! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also would like a copy that I can edit. Thank you so much for such a creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too would love a copy I can edit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I am going to use a a version of your packet! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your packet. It is adorable. Do you think you could email it in a word form? I would love to be able to use it, but would like to adjust a couple of things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May I too have a copy I can edit??? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there a possibility I can have a copy I can edit also? This is an awesome packet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello did you ever make an editable version of this document

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello did you ever make an editable version of this document

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Is there any way I could get the editable version of this?! I love it and would love to use it in my third grade classroom this year! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete